Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome to Beach City Cooking!

Hi, and welcome to Beach City Cooking. This is a blog with a simple premise: an amateur home cook attempting to develop some culinary skills, in a small kitchen a few minutes' walk from the Pacific Ocean, in Redondo Beach, California. I'm a recent transplant from Northampton, Massachusetts, and have been inspired by my new and very different surroundings to jump on the food blog bandwagon and begin posting pictures and recipes of my very own. I have no formal training or professional cooking experience, but spend as much of my free time as possible in the kitchen, or reading about food online, on sites like those in my blogroll to your immediate right. Without further ado, let's get cooking, and I can bore you all with a little more information about me, and my thoughts on food and cooking, in future posts. Thanks for checking out the site!

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment